Monday, January 16, 2006

They changed their plans

Recruit Express called again around 11am plus, my agent gave me some instructions like to reach there earlier and when I reached there call her those sort of thing...

Ju Ling later on told me that her agent called her and told her she has been posted to Toa Payoh! Thats quite far, even if you have buses like 8 or 28 to take you there. However it's like the entire bus journey, either you vomit, or you pay an expensive bus fare, or both. And her training is not starting tomorrow but later and she don't know when!

And in the afternoon re called again, supposed to look for Yi Xin but she dialled the wrong number. Then I asked her about the training being split into groups, she said ya, and told me that Yi Xin is not with me for training too. I'm so sad! I actually thought of asking Yi Xin to give me a wake up call. I'm hopeless at waking up early. It's been so long since I wake up early!

Yi Xin called me and told me that they haven't even posted her to anywhere yet.. Sigh. And re told her they'll call her some time next week. It is only Monday today and Yi Xin has to wait another week when she could just start tomorrow.

Anyway, I'll be starting training tomorrow. Hope that I'll make full use of today to enjoy my last day available before the physical and mental torment of work.

No comments: