Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My very first sale

FINALLY! Shall elaborate on it later.

Went to work in a down mood because I guessed that the customer flow into the shop will be as tragic as yesterday. Reached at 1050 and the shop wasn't open yet, so I roamed around B1 and when it opened I saw a guy and thought it was Sam. But it's a guy I've never seen before. And he doesn't talk a lot so I didn't really bother to talk to him too. Just brief intro-ed.

His name is Jing Fu, and Sam came later. When I returned from dinner Jing Fu's brother, Jing Hong came. JH is the blur blur type of guy. He damm cute one! He has a Motorola V3, like big deal right. It's a big deal when he's a guy and his mobile is pink. You know, that hot pink RAZR. He's friendlier than JF la, at least when I walked into the shop he still acknowledged me.

Sam was talking to this customer, a Malay couple, and the uncle wanted to get a good phone for his son. Sam then showed him the NEC N411i, promotion price at $48 and told him he could go onto the Internet with this phone and check traffic news etc. 'Traffic news', that's the keyword. The Malay uncle is a taxi-driver. Haha. Then he got so enthusiastic his wife couldn't be bothered and went to buy groceries. So I showed the uncle where and where to get to the site he liked it so much and I secured my first sale! At least is also Sam recommend first la, but he didn't tell alot. I did! Haha.

HAPPY. Finally. Today's my 4th day of work and I'm already considered slow. Compared to my other i-mode trainees, my sales still considered pathetic lo. Never mind. At least I know that I still got hope. Haha.

No comments: