Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

Today is Friday the 13th and I got a pretty unlucky start to the day. Recruit express called me and told me that I'm posted to Compass Point for my Starhub job. I said during the interview that I'm fine with working at the north side of the island but I didn't think that the woman took my words for real. Actually I merely said that to secure a job for myself. Haha. But was prepared that if I were to get a position anywhere at the northeast then do lo. And really get ah!! I mean, it is quite ok since i can take bus 27 there...but the stop which I'm supposed to alight...well, unhappy memories and I'm going to live with it for another 6 months. Sigh. I prefer going further down to Hougang Mall, but I will still be passing by the bus stop. Argh. Too bad, can't change the location. An unlucky morning. Hope later when I go Hai Sing or MJ nothing bad happens to me, like falling off the stairs or something. I've never believed in Friday the 13th that much in my life anyway. Will post again later on I guess, going to have dinner with Hong Wei they all.

希望我不会在那里遇见你。不要靠近。

No comments: