Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Seems like my contract will end very soon

Today's a damned day.

Really.

Not many people came into the shop during the day, and I mostly was sitting around doing nothing. Jenny who's posted to Toa Payoh came to visit me and told me her sales are good. ARGH. I've sold nothing today by myself. At least she need not worry that she will get her contract terminated ma. Sigh Sigh Sigh. Not that I don't really want to get to terminated la, but it's like if your contract is terminated it sounds as if you're sacked (though you really are). AIYA! At least if I sold a line or what not that bad ma. But seriously today very little people and I got very sian-ed even when people came in I didn't really have the mood liao. Sigh. What if one of them is the mystery shopper? Come and spot check on me while I was stoning there. Honestly, I only made a few presentations today. Like no chance ah. When there are families with children very hard to talk to the parents one. 'Cos the kids will be making a fuss or interrupt me by pulling the demo phone away from me. Cannot ok. Haha.

Sigh. I've been worrying about my sales and now I'm worrying even more.

T_T

No comments: