Thursday, January 26, 2006

Finally met some of the bosses

Today two of the bosses came down at different timings. One was super fierce and strict. The other still ok la. Haha. At least just when both came down I was working 'hard'. Because when customer flow is very few or zero I'll just sit at or behind the counter and stone.

Sian leh sometimes when I think of working. Haha. I think when Sam there then good, he got a sense of humour and can keep me entertained. Otherwise...OK lo. Not that the rest are not fun, but I enjoy Sam's company more. Got a bit of communication breakdown with the rest I guess. Must learn to know how I can talk to them better.

There were a lot of people at the shop today. There was a new full-timer, and Belinda, Sam and Jing Hong. So many people at the counter!

And I had dinner by myself. Chose a quieter place to go - KFC. And I brought my i-mode training manual along to accompany me if not I'd have died from fright. Ha. That's how lousy I am.

Yea. More or less for today. Sian right. Zzz.

No comments: