Monday, January 30, 2006

新年快乐!

Chinese New Year is here! Finally got a pair of shoes. Yea quite like that pair, though I must admit that my feet are huge and wide so when I wear those shoes I actually caused wrinkles to them. So heartbroken. It's a gold colour pair anyway. Got from Charles and Keith in Parkway Parade. Thanks to HOW YI XIN who nicely accompanied me there. Other than she suay suay got an awful drink, I made her go up the wrong bus! She was supposed to go the other direction and I didnt know. SORRY! Felt so bad.

Hiccuping now. So irritating.

Phone batt was flat, couldn't call home to tell them I'm going to be home soon and they waited like crazy and they couldn't contact me. I didn't pass by any pay phones so I didn't call back to inform them. Got scolded.

And I sms-ed Aaron to say Happy New Year and in the end I was told that the tuba choir that i've been looking soooooooooooooooo forward to may be reduced to only 10 players instead of 20. So it's like I won't get to play lo. Sigh.

Reunion dinner was alright la, quieter than the past years probably because my sister doesn't join us for it anymore. And when my sister and brother-in-law came to visit I got quite excited and began suan-ing my sister. She tried to snatch the box of Ferrero Rochers home though. I forced her to bring this gums that I didn't like home.

And then I watched TV just now, this uncle, a so-called fortune teller, said that for those born in the Year of the Rabbit will have 桃花运 this year, meaning they'll have more luck in love or something. Wah. Means those married will be having second affairs eh? Haha. CHOY! Well, we'll see if I'll have more luck, as well as the other Rabbits like me. Lucky months are the 2nd, 6th and 10th of the lunar calendar, and lucky number is 8 and 12. If I never take note of it wrongly. And the uncle said if I do things honestly, I'll have things going my way. From today onwards I'll try to promote i-mode as much as I can. Try. Boredom kills.

Oh and I didn't mention that Felix came down to the shop yesterday. To take the money I owed him. He said owe money past the new year not good ma. True. Thanks ah. And Jing Yi you still owe me $5!

Haven't prepared my clothes for tomorrow yet.. Gotta do it.

恭祝大家

,万,身,事
狗年旺旺
过个大肥年~!!!

No comments: