Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Financial planning, again

Hmmm. I just thought that I ought to do this. List of things I got to buy when I have enough to spare from my pay. And the fraction of whatsoever I gonna give my parents and savings and myself.

Taking my pay as a whole 100%:
Mum - 16.7%
Dad - 14.3%
Savings - 45.0%
Allowance - 24.0%
I seriously hope that the amount that I place aside for my allowance is enough leh. Eating out all the time is far too expensive. And of course hope that I'll still have some leftover from my allowance. Still going to depend on my dad for transport fares though, so going to give him more. Need to give mum more for groceries though I hardly will get to eat at home.

I need to buy
  1. A tuba mouthpiece
  2. An alarm clock, because the one I have now don't show the time, but some weird symbols. It doesn't give you alarm at all. Can't work.
  3. Eye cream to make my eye rings lighter and reduce the wrinkles that are coming out, whether it'll work or not
  4. Any hair treatment or something along that line to make my hair healthier, you people know how drastic it is
  5. A new calculator if I can enter university and if I need it
  6. Something for my mum
  7. Something for my dad
  8. Or both 6 and 7
  9. Something for my brother
  10. New clothes for myself, and more. Haha
And more money spending:
  1. I wanna go watch West Side Story, a musical. Interested?
  2. Recoup the losses to my savings due to the spending for prom. It's not a small sum, FYI

That should be it. That's a lot of money actually.

No comments: