Monday, January 23, 2006

Another shopping spree

Yi Xin accompanied me shopping today (as usual, thanks!) and so I bought a skirt from Mango at S$60 and a blouse from Forever 21 at $14.40, the latter is after the 20% coupon YX had and she gave it to me (thanks!). U.P. $18. Yea.

Saw Fiona when I was at Far East Plaza. She's also one of the trainees of my batch. Her shop is bigger than mine, but extremely empty. She told me that she got no sales, while her clique are selling like mad. OMG. I'm like selling nothing at all lo! Sigh. She also told me that her colleagues are like aunties and uncles to her. Honestly, I prefer this leh. Like they know how to look after you. Not that I don't like the younger people around me la, but then I feel like I'm not taken care of at my side. Haha. 算了啦。

No comments: