Tuesday, January 31, 2006

No visiting today

I'm not doing any visiting today! Hope people can come instead know, like give me more festive mood. And I've got to go back to work tomorrow already and I'm kind of dreading it! Just feel a bit awful to some information I 'retrieved' this morning and I need more cheering up. Wah really sian leh tomorrow gotta work. Argh.

I wanna watch I Not Stupid Too! Mum want to watch with me but I dunno when we can watch together. My off days you say? DuH. But she may need to work on those days. So I don't know liao lo...

Xin Hui gave me a website to go, it's the Hai Sing band alumni portal. Can see it's not working too well, because everything is so empty. Must wait for longer. Heh. Oh and all Hai Sing alumni if you're looking at this the website is this do register!

No comments: