Monday, January 30, 2006

Chinese New Year visiting

Woke up at 9 plus in the morning today and was still tired. Chatted with my friends online and ironed my new year clothes and did my nails till near 4am. And in the end I woke up to find my nails ruined. Haha. They weren't exactly dry yet and I went to bed so you can see the impressions of my bedlinen on my nails. Never mind.

Made a trip down to the temple. I don't know where it was, but my family queued up to get blessings from this very famous reverend. And he gave us those sort of Buddhist bracelets that are made of beads..You know those sort la. I spotted a transparent bead one, it's very nice! So took it and wore it. Heh. I like.

Went to Yishun to my eldest maternal uncle's place, and after that we went to Telok Kurau to my cousin's place where my eldest paternal auntie lives. I thought of Felix so smsed him to tell him I was at Telok Kurau Road and asked where he was. He lives in Lorong K, which is just perpendicular to Telok Kurau Road. I suggested to meet, but then I won't want to go his place in case his parents think I'm some girlfriend. In the end I still went inside his house. His dog is...I dunno, annoying? Haha. 'Cos I was wearing quite nicely and I don't wanna spoil my clothes. Haha. I don't know the dog very well ma so I don't want to risk =Þ His dog kept crawling onto me and I just kept...well, squeaking. Or something along that line. Felt awfully stupid.

And so I went inside and greeted his mum and relatives. Stayed around only for a short while and when I wanted to leave by accident and my stupidity the dog escaped. And it ran all the way out and Felix and his sister had to chase him all the way to the junction which was quite far away. I just stood outside his house not knowing what to do. I'm so sorry Felix! Thank the guy up there that nothing happened to his dog. Uh, the thing is the dog belonged to his sister. Felt so bad! I keep getting others into trouble lo serious. First it's bring Yi Xin to the wrong direction, and now it's allowing Felix's dog to escape. Oh and the dog went to the junction to shit. Thanks. Though Felix said it wasn't my fault 'cos they cooped the hyperactive dog up for too long...I still feel very bad. It's a dog's life at stake!

Leaving Yishun
With my bro in my dad's cab
My pair of shoes! Looks like a pair of men's feet stuffed into ladies' shoes eh? Sad~!
Taking a photo of myself in the rear view mirror. The bracelet you see on my wrist is the one I got from the temple
Leaving Telok Kurau

And after that went home to another reunion dinner, with my sis and brother-in-law. Quite enjoyable la, more noise to make. And I got to suan my sister, that's the best part.

Looking spastic as usual
At home! Yi Xin said she wanted to see how I look like today, so here you go!
A closer look. Having big eyes ain't a problem for me, but big nose and big mouth, yes.
On the left, the first ever angbao my sis gave me. My bro-in-law works for Coffee Bean. On the right, the angbao I got from my parents. The angbao came from Yi Xin which she got from StarHub and I passed it to my parents. Sparky's on the cover!
Reunion dinner. Before...
And after! Just simple stuff la.

No comments: