Tuesday, March 14, 2006

So pissed

Just learnt from Sam about what my permanent colleagues at the shop thought of me..and now I'm extremely pissed.

OK, so I'm supposed to refer the customers to them when customers want to know the trade-in values for their phones. So even when there're a lot of people at the shop I let the customers queue up just to know the trade-in values. OK lo, I got nothing to say also. This isn't my responsibility anyway.

In addition, they also complained to Sam that I always like to see and ask what they're doing. One thing is, I never asked what they are doing. And when I seem to look at what they're doing, I've been dreaming actually! Moreover I also dunno why I can't see what they're doing. What's wrong? Other customers also look at the processes of others and busybody themselves.

I got all mad and asked Sam am I that busybody, he said I'm not the problem, they are. Because they're too fussy. He told me that the other promoters that he knew from the other shops help out at their locations too. Then why am I so unlucky?! And I think they're really bad people lo, very fake...one of the colleagues who complained about me still talk to me as if I like him like that. Like as in I wanna be his friend. No lo, whatever he said I always get pissed. Too high an ego and always think that he's right. So irritated.

Anyway, my blisters dried up..they're better now but left ugly and awful-looking scars on my left foot. My right foot can be considered quite flawless. I have around 6 scars on my left foot and somehow none on my right foot. Sigh.

No comments: