Wednesday, March 29, 2006

好开心!

I'm so happy!!!

Hahaha...

Whahahahahaa.....

Because I didn't let anyone at the shop know about it, so I was like, um chio-ing (smiling to myself discreetly) the whole day. Heh. Had to pretend I was smiling at something in my demo phone when I can't help it. Ha.

What am I so happy about?

Heh. *shy*

Whahahahaha I'm so irritating. I'm grinning from ear to ear now. Can't help it. Never mind la, I'm the only one awake now. Can smile broadly for all I want.

Well,

HE SMSED ME!!! YOU KNOW WHO? HIM LA!!! WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...

哈皮赖克笑!(HAPPY LIKE CRAZY)

WHAHAHAHHAHAHAA........................................................................

Erina's mad la. I can't help it lo really. Freaking happy.

He messaged me during work today in the afternoon when I was so bored...it was admin time for him, and we chatted a bit...received 7 SMSes from him today! So happy!!! And all the SMSes were in a light-hearted mood, not as tense as last time and like can talk normally already! Happy!

Though he didn't reply in the end, I think he was busy already, I still am happy enough! And also I don't know if he messaged the wrong person. Heh. But I didn't want to ask scared later he attitude me. Heh. So I didn't ask and therefore, everything went well! Superbly! With all the 'thoughs!' AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! So happy!!!

SMSed Yi Xin to tell her about it, my fingers needed to move so that in case people noticed they'd think that I saw something funny on my phone like I was SMS-ing my friend. Haha...and told Jing Yi too! Then came online saw Hong Wei online...and I told him! Was going on and on about it...then Hong Wei said I was like a little girl like that. (-_-"). Never mind la, I'm happy ma! =D



Forgot how long it was since I was this elated...going a year? Ya. Right! Haha...I'm like a crazy girl entertaining myself. Heh. SO HAPPY! Just because of these 7 SMSes I can just erase the memories of how I used to be so unhappy!

突然间, 我觉得我好幸福啊! 嘿!


I won't forget this day! Erina's happy! =D

你就是维他命L-O-V-E~ This vitamin makes people go crazy. And happy, most importantly. Heh.

No comments: