Friday, March 31, 2006

最后一天了...

Last day of work. Felt quite odd to leave that place for long la...surely got attachments one ma.
I actually chatted happily with my supervisor this morning...she initiated the conversation also...and with other colleagues also like happy happy..

And my supervisor left early today. Hence I forgot to ask her to sign my timesheet so I do not have to drop by again just for her signature. As if she's a big star haha.

Sigh. Can say I quite miss the place la..will feel odd to be not around for those days. Yep.

Forgot to mention that there was this customer last Sunday who came up to me while I was dreaming and said 'Hello miss it's very nice to meet you!' I was stunned. Like what the hell did he want. So gave him a very very shocked expression. 'No, no! Don't be scared! I'm not trying to do anything!' When people say things like this you will find things weirder right? Like since not trying to do anything then why are you talking to me? 'I need your help in my phone ah...my phone like got something wrong leh... ... ...'

Wah piang. Scared the daylights out of me but actually he was just trying to beg me to help him with his phone.

No comments: