Thursday, March 30, 2006

I should be upgrading soon

I actually called up 1633 last Friday to ask for a mobile phone voucher. Heh.

I wanna get a Nokia 6280. Thought about getting that because it is 3G. Ya and I quite like the way it looks. Been targeting it for quite some time already...



However I heard critics about the phone..saying it's not good enough blah blah and the like la...not that I really need all those high-end functions, but I am quite affected la...I'm afraid that those parts where they say it's not good actually will affect my usage. Heh. Doesn't matter la. I can't afford high-end phones anyway.

Someone from StarHub called to inform me that I will be getting a voucher after all...$50. Not bad already! Though I will want more la, duh. Never mind la. Wait for two more years.

Just realised I haven't paid my bills. Tomorrow.

No comments: