Sunday, March 19, 2006

Awwwww

I was eating alone at the food court reading my novel and going to finish my food when someone suddenly sat at my table at his own accord. Looked up to see Felix smiling widely at me. Shocked the hell out of me hahaa...so nice of him lo!! Like want to surprise me (but I got shocked anyway, it's around the same line)...he went to my shop and saw that I wasn't around so presumed i'll be at the food court and ta-daaa! Company for dinner. =D Felix is very very nice to me! Sometimes the way he treats me I know that he really care though in 24 hours, he'll be spending 23 hours and 59 minutes suaning me.

By the way, I read the news some time ago and saw this article talking about US teens showing signs of hearing loss. Caused by them listening to earphones for too long. So friends, beware ok. Don't want you all to go partially deaf because of your love for music. Not that it's not worth it, but if you look after yourself, you can enjoy your music more. Try not to listen to those headphones or earphones whatsoever for more than 30 minutes a day. Will spoil your ear drums, and this is irreversible! Really!

Just found out today that the Power of Josh Groban, a piece that the Hai Sing alumni was trying, didn't get chosen. What an impact on me lo... very sad. Sigh. I love Josh Groban nevertheless.

Got very frustrated by the applications for university. Nothing goes right at the moment, so going to apply next week. By next week I'll surely apply one la...hope I get into Mathematical Sciences at NTU though. I'm quite interested.

Age gap of 12 years...not a good sign though..never mind. Won't even think about it.

I wanna quit my job!

Oh went for MJ alumni pract today...was quite enjoyable. Then wondered if I should ask Kai Yan to play with me since Mrs Lau is not very fond of the idea...discussed with Benny, I think I should be left alone (so poor thing!) haha but I guess I should be fine, however the long notes part I'm just worried la. Or I get lost during the concert. Oh no. Haha. Benny said I must show all my might! Yes, almighty Erina! (Whatever la, Erina) Haha.

No comments: