Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Results, finally

The A level results are going to be out TOMORROW!!! I'm getting a bit cranky now...scary leh. T_T How how how?

I even dreamt of my results. Not good! GP - C5, this is not ok; Econs - C, I''ll be overjoyed with a C for this subject; Math - B, what the hell! I'm pinning on this favourite subject for an A oh please please please....; and this other subject which I forgot but it's not Chemistry. I got A for that. Like what the hell. I don't want my grades to be placed this way, though I'm a poor student. Perhaps things can be worse huh? Oh no oh no oh no...Going to get my results liao!!!!!!!!! Cedric and Daniel msged me good luck. The former said that I better go sleep first and think more tomorrow. Ok. I'm going to sleep soon I guess. Provided I can fall asleep. T_T Die la die la so scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sob.

I'm shaking!

No comments: