Sunday, March 19, 2006

Banana house

Shocked by the view I saw when I reached home today.

Banana delivery to your door!

Craaaaaazy! Shocked the hell out of me. Haha. And no one was at home, so I called my family up and my mum thinks that it's from my neighbour. Ya should be la. She always give us bananas.

Felix didn't come over to Compass Point today so had to eat alone but never mind la he gotta study anyway...so freaking scary la! The whole food court was packed then I'm like some poor thing sitting alone T_T hate that feeling.

Going for lunch with Sam this Thursday. Hope I did enough security measures =P

Anyway, sometimes you just thought that the friends around you are your everything...but the circumstances seem to tell you that, no, you're wrong. Worries come in, tears drop, and the swearing began. Those circumstances made you do oaths that you will not bother about so and so and so and so, but then again, friends are friends! Eventually, dawn arrives. =D

Sometimes people can just be so...uH...虚伪...I dunno what you call that in English. Just can't get the word in. Something to do with having a fake personality. Like sometimes when you do good stuff for others, you do not have to go on to publicise what a great person you've been. I don't need that. Like how good can you get when you announce what good deeds you've done?

No comments: