Sunday, March 26, 2006

He's back..

It's been two weeks, then I thought of him...gonna be out today, but where is he now?

Then ya...they went out with him for dinner..and I was working...sigh...not informed of it anyway, forget it...

Wanna be there to see him when he books out...because...army is sort of a big part of a guy's life...and...and I'm not included just one bit..but who am I to say this...what can be done even if I say these...

Really wish that I could see him at least once..just let me see for myself how he's doing...even if it means that I look at him from behind a pillar or whatsoever...I wanna see him before he books in...but what can I do...there's nothing that can be done...argh...

我又在哭了...真笨...

1 comment:

eriko said...

http://www.ntut.edu.tw/~s1370029/chang-3.htm

jus something to read ba..