Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Slightly happier today

Yep today when I thought it'll be a stupid day again a good colleague of mine, Phyllicia, came to the shop! So today there was at least someone I can relate to at the shop lo. Went for break with Phyllicia =) Had company for dinner, so rare! Haha.

Felix came to visit too! Going to have dinner with him tomorrow, he's coming over! So happy. Company for dinner tomorrow!

Felix also told me about this incident in school lo. Guess what. A 'staring' incident. Stupid right? I thought this will only happen to those do-nothing-ers outside. This guy went up to Felix and touted him for a fight. Why? Because he accused Felix of staring at him. Please lo Felix never even see him around in school before! So childish right? I feel ashamed to have graduated from that school with such brainless and too-free people. Take the time to study la if people stare at you stare back at them! Why start a fight? Very childish! So dumb! So stupid!

Oh my brother finally upgraded my PC for me. Now I got WindowsXP. Yeay. Actually I don't feel much difference la...probably is because I've used this version before on my brother's laptop. Heh. Whatever la.

No comments: