Friday, March 10, 2006

Shopping again

Reflection
My off days so far have never been spent at home. I think ever since I started work I've never been home for the whole day, perhaps only for one or two days. If not my off days are spent out shopping mostly. Feel bad la, never stay at home to spend more time with my parents, already not spending quality time with them liao. Sighh. Even if I'm out shopping always very hard to make it in time back for dinner..shopping ma.

Spendthrift behaviour getting into me
But nevertheless...spent a total of $103.15 on myself. Like a lot of money on nothing! $25.20 on my hair. $49 on this bag. Now it occurred to me whether I spent too much on the bag..though it's imported but then...dunno la. $13.95 on Josh Groban's Josh Groban, his first album...and $15 on this screen protector that I got the wrong size for my camera. I can't really see where the money went to.

The Pyramid Game
三 角恋 or the love triangle. Thank the guy up there that this triangle no longer exist around me (Erina is exclusive, don't have to open your eyes this wide also). Hard for you all to guess what happened, so don't guess lo.

It's really hard when such things happen to best friends. I was racking my brain cells for some solutions, but problems can solve by themselves so...one side of the triangle dissolved. Yeay.

No comments: