Thursday, March 30, 2006

Job search + shopping

Went to meet Jing Yi and Shi Hui this afternoon with Yi Xin at Ngee Ann City. The two former brought YX and I to Recruit Express to see their agent, hoping that we'll get a position at StarHub Centre at Cuppage too.

I pray that I'll really get a position there.

Models, anybody?

On our way to meet SH and JY this so called model agent stopped YX and I and took down our contacts. *Shy* Ha yes, again for Erina. =P No la I'm not bragging la...Just that in Singapore and Genting got people ask only, no big deal lo, really. Really! Threw the name card away already anyway.

Then the four of us went to Yoshinoya for lunch...got the *ahem* student's meal. Chatted happily. =D

After that, YX and I went to Icon, a shopping centre in Bugis. The place is only so-so...though I got something from there. YX paid though, because last time when I used to work I always will buy things for her mostly to eat as far as I remember. Haha. So she's returning me the favour.

A badge
And a make-up pouch. You know why I got this design la. Haha

After that we met Joan and we went to Bugis Street till it was time for Joan to go for her tuition so didn't wait for JY and SH if not we can meet on the train then can go home together...then while on the train I dunno what got into me, so I decided that I'll wait for SH and JY...and so I alighted at Kembangan. In the end when I called them both are still in their office, not done with work yet...so I took the train back alone, and talked to Shi Hui on the way while she's in the office.

I dunno la. Sometimes things just irks me easily..

I helped my brother call up 1626 (SingTel Customer Service) to check when is the last time he actually upgraded his line. It was on 30 Dec 1999. Take note of the last four numbers. Crazy! The last few handsets he had were from my mum when she changed her phones. Wah. Then I asked the 1626 guy if they got any vouchers to offer. No lo. He was like, 'Oh there are no vouchers for this. You can still enjoy the free mobile phones for a contract.' I mean, isn't it great enough that my brother had been with them for the past 5 years without a contract? No loyalty thing meh? I swear I'm gonna call again soon. Like you know, be those awfully irritating customer. Hope my brother changes phone too. He deserves it anyway.

Now I can see that SingTel loses to StarHub in terms of customer care. M1 not bad, I called them before. SingTel needs to do something! They better not take customers for granted lo, really.


No comments: