Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Quite pissed

Some customers really piss me off. Not that all of them have attitude problems, but really, they never find out about stuff properly and jump to conclusions. I am quite angry.

Why?

There was this Chinese customer who came in and I acknowledged her to hear from her that, 'Never mind, I think I speak to them (she points to the sales people behind the counter) because it is easier for me to speak Chinese' and she walked off straightaway before I could say anything. What the hell. I mean, I'm not racist or anything, but really. Enough! I get more and more of these customers day by day who get shocked that I'm actually Chinese. It's the way they react to how I look that I'm pissed la, not that they are surprised that I'm Chinese. I think people think that I'm Malay doesn't hurt, but they do not have to react that way. Hate this job.

I went to get a Ramly's burger at the pasar malam near my place just now. The Malay auntie spoke to me in Malay. Thankful that I know what ayam means, so just 'ya!' here and there and got my burger. Yeay. I think the guy beside her knows that I'm not Malay he just grinned broadly at me. I found it funny actually cos like the auntie was so blur and he just let her blur on.

I'm currently reading this Chinese novel based on a Japanese drama serial, Over Time 《三十拉警报》. Some parts of the story made me think back about my past relationship, and how I should have seen things at a different viewpoint...come to think of it, I was and am very sad...Was sad over the breakup, and now sad about why didn't I view things with an open mind and was so narrow-minded, put a lot of blame on him, as well as most of the blame on myself why I was so useless, can't even keep someone I love. I often wonder if the breakup did hurt him as much...the past...is a lesson, but whether you learn from it is another thing...you dont have to score full marks to get a distinction. So it's hard to tell if I'll make the same mistakes over again, if I'll lose another loved one again. I don't want to go through all those for another time more. He's serving the nation now...don't even have a clue to how he is..can anyone tell me? Didn't try texting him since he won't reply to my SMSes..Why is it that I have to know about how he is now through others? Sigh. Why am I missing him so badly all of a sudden? Must be the reflection..

No comments: