Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Disappointment

Sigh. Ok, my results were worse than my dream. Bloody.

I got a D on my slip. For Econs. Never had liked that subject nor put in effort for it, so this is what I get. And then I got A for Math and B for Chemistry. Happy with my Chem results and so satisfied for Math. But ya. GP I got a C6. Sigh... ... So can say I was quite disappointed with my overall performance la. I thought at least perhaps C for Econs then things won't look that bad ma. Or a better grade for GP. Just so disappointed la. Dunno leh. 'Cos during the exams people were telling me they die in this die in that and in the end they still can do better than me lo. T_T Greatest regret in JC is to take Econs lo. Really.

A lot of the people around me are disappointed with their results, no gathering at all. So went out with Yi Xin and Joan after I left school. Went walk walk and ate at Pastamania. There's this new dish, it's called Prawn and Fish Roe Pasta, it's good! Enjoyed eating it. Yi Xin praised the pasta sauce too.

Xue Li got straight As! Congrats girl!

Currently thinking of going into NUS School of Science to major in Mathematics... I don't know whether eventually I'll love my choice or not, because can get rather boring... Like nothing interests me there anyway. And maybe I won't even be able to get in. Also looking at other choices and what majoring in Math can bring me except for being a teacher. But I only have got C Math, don't have F Math and you know, competition in school...I'll really be at a disadvantage...

I still gotta work tomorrow...Going to meet Sam before that. I don't feel like working la... Loathe the job. The place as well. Waste of time, I could've sat down and thought hard about my future.

I need to write a resignation letter asap.

No comments: