Sunday, March 12, 2006

Open House

Went to the open house of NTU and NUS today...NTU made its open house great, whereas for NUS things were quite disappointing. I guess it was the whole organisation of the open house...though it was easier to get around for NTU and things were more lively there, NUS' exhibits were much nicer and more spacious. Information wise, I guess NTU's la, for the genre that I'm interested in.

If I enter NTU, I'm going to apply for the School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences to do Mathematical Sciences. NUS, it'll be School of Science to do Applied Mathematics. Career prospects wise I haven't really thought of it, but at least I'm rather interested in this area. Compared to asking me to do business or arts. Yep, going to apply for things this way. But of course going to apply for more courses...In case.

After the open house went for dinner with my family for my dad's birthday. At Loyang Lane.

No comments: