Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fine day

Today was OK. Though the bosses of the shop came by and stayed for quite some time which was scary because I'm afraid that they'll talk to me. However Yi Jun (a junior from MJCSB) dropped by by accident, she just wanted to shop and didn't know I was working there. So chatted a bit. Then after that Darius (a senior from Hai Sing) came into the shop unknowingly too. And chatted to him a bit too. And Felix came to join me for dinner! Heh. Happy. He was at the airport before he came, and guess what? He bought me Willy Wonka's Whipple Scrumptious Caramel Delight! It's a chocolate, one of my favourites! You can only get the chocolate from the airport as far as I know. =D Felix is so nice and he accompanied me walk walk at Cold Storage. Heh. So was more lively today. Slightly more only. Felt bad because Felix was tired and just had band practice and went airport for lunch and had to accompany me for dinner. But thanks so much!

I'm seriously broke! But I'm still tempted by this wine - Jacob Creek's Sparkling Rosé. Felix says that it's nice, he drank it before. Even more tempted haha.



Anyway, tomorrow's my off day! Going to think about my university courses and tidy up my room and bake cookies! Oatmeal Raisin and Cinnamon cookies. Hope they turn out to be crispy instead of chewy.

So happy. Finally an off day to stay at home. But of course going out in the morning to get ingredients for my cookies. With mum! Can spend time with her already.

Today I was more at ease at the shop I guess, except the part where the bosses came in. Yep.

No comments: