Saturday, March 25, 2006

闯祸了!

I was feeling all happy and satisfied yesterday when I made the call.

So in the morning Feng Ni (Hougang Mall promoter) SMS-ed me and informed me that the agent already called her and told her about the termination of the job project, and that they have a line-up for us to work at Buona Vista for StarHub's Digital Cable department or something. And so I was quite happy.

Then told Yi Xin about it, but she wasn't happy at all lo....T_T then she wasn't really in a good mood and actually was like, 'Haha. Hey your fault la. ... ...' Something like that. But I was really sad leh. Because she loves her workplace ma. Thought she should be happy for me that I finally can run away, like I've been hoping to get away from this job since dunno when...but ya. Like that lo. So reported the news to others to make me feel happier instead. Aiya, was consoling myself that even if I didn't call the nice lady I guess she also will contact the agent by herself...since it's StarHub that's paying us mostly...I still feel bad la.

YX tried to call the nice lady but the latter said that it's not possible for her to continue her job....dunno la.

Then Tsz Ching was asking me if she still can work for another month when I thought she also wanted to quit...T_T It's like she gotta plan her life all over again.

Wah I feel so bad lo. It's like I caused so many people to go jobless.

No comments: