Monday, March 13, 2006

Blisters

Awful. Had serious blisters on my left foot due to stupid but nice looking shoes. One at the ankle and one at the joint part of the big toe. Ouch. And because I'm forever clumsy and don't concentrate on where I'm walking, I kept knocking onto chairs and corners of tables or desks or walls or doors and those accidents happen right on my blister. T_T

The blister at the big toe was actually a small case when I noticed it yesterday. It began to swell throughout today while I was at work. Super afraid that someone will run to me and step on my toe. I'd die. But of course I wasn't that unlucky.

And due to save money, I didn't get any plasters even though I went plaster-shopping during my break today. And the shop owes me $4 as the cashier doesn't have spare change. So pathetic, always like that one. But saw plasters that were cheap but I'm still unwilling to fork out money. Thus I'll be going to work tomorrow without the plaster and fret that bacteria will enter my wound. T_T Somebody save me.

No comments: