Monday, February 20, 2006

Today

Went to work as usual. What else? Sigh. More and more that I am sick and tired of this job. And got to know that my feelings are being toyed with again. Bloody hell.

This auntie came into the shop and spoke in Hokkien. I can understand her but my speech is not fluent at all. Talked like a rat and a mouse communicating. She said that her phone was dropped into the rubbish bin, I think that's her line of job la. Then she was telling me that she didn't switch off her phone, but when she called she couldn't get through. So the first thought that came to me was someone took her phone and switched it off, however she said that it was dropped into the rubbish bin. Ok lo. I called her number and heard 'The Singtel mobile customer blah blah'. I asked her when she lost her phone. It was like, before the Chinese New Year. So if the phone is still 'on', the battery would have died by then. Never mind la hor the lady is not young. And she asked if the value in her prepaid card can be recovered. I told her to go to the hello! shop at the other end to consult the officers there I don't have a single clue to Singtel's prepaid hotline or whatsoever. Finally convinced the auntie that I really cannot help her in any way. Don't want to anyhow say things later the auntie go there and anyhow talk. You know how people can exaggerate.

I seriously wants to switch jobs.


Sometimes if there are people who are not quite bothered about your presence...then learn not to bother about them! They're not worth it, even if they said they are your friends. This is my fate...no choices that I can choose from.


When I start to put pictures from sites like the ST I wonder if I'll get sued for infringing copyrights. Any idea?

No comments: