Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Gasp!

Went to work rather late today, reached at around 1115 when I'm supposed to reach fifteen minutes earlier. But usually I'll be late by 5 minutes plus. But usually no one cares about my punctuality la.

However, today, I'm so unlucky.

Reached the shop to see the boss there. With two other men, suspected to be contractors. Scary! My supervisor came to me and hinted. Hinted what...well, not that convenient to publish. But anyway, the boss came and asked me what time I was supposed to reach, I said 11 or 1130, quite flexible as long as I work at least 8.5 hours a day. =P Told him I went back to my old school to return instrument.
(信不信由你) Then he asked me whether I have anywhere to sign in and out, told him I have a timesheet that my supervisor takes charge of. And he was like, OK.

Phew.

=D

Gotta wake up early tomorrow, a cousin is getting married. There goes my off-day.

No comments: