Friday, February 03, 2006

CNY mood is fading. Here comes the Big V

In less than two weeks we'll meet the 14th day of February, a.k.a. Valentine's Day. What a sad day it'll be for me! I arranged for myself to work on that day, but when I think of the couples I'll see... Sian. Heh. People lonely ma.

Was sms-ing Sam today, he said he won't be coming to the Compass Point outlet anymore... Like he's sent to some other outlets, further north. I'm so sad to hear that! Like he's my only true companion at the shop lo... I can't really communicate properly with the others. Sigh. How am I going to pass my days at the shop man. Never mind la. Try.

Got introduced to this funny video. It's really funny, not those cold or irritating jokes that I usually crack. Serious. The host talks a bit too fast though, but the recording is of most importance. Go see it! Really can make you laugh.

Yi Xin emailed this test on Tickle.com. It's a test to find out your lucky charm. Mine is a four-leaf clover. Anyone wants to get me one?

AiYa. I really don't want to work anymore liao. No life at all lo. Retail hours... This is telling me a lot. Like what I'll choose for my future permanent job. Yea. Sigh. I only complain about my job and nothing else eh? Like no topics to talk about. Moreover 7 more of the sold-out NEC N411i came today. Sigh. More to sell! The biggest boss of the shop came down and asked me how are the i-mode sales, like average daily. I said some days can be zero. And he said must try to push the sales. Sigh so stressed.

No comments: