Thursday, February 09, 2006

七姐妹 gathered for Chinese New Year

The girls came to my place today! So happy!

Met everyone at 7pm, went to my place. Collected the yusheng from Sakae and Joan bought New Moon abalone and white wine and Shun Wei bought sparkling water!

When they reached my place Joan sliced the abalone to add to the yusheng. The yusheng has got the typical ingredients, including jellyfish! Our sashimi is salmon. Quite thick slices though.

This is the yusheng I got from Sakae Sushi
Lo-hei! Hopes and wishes! Straight A's! Good results! Good health! And a lot more!
The 7 of us, lo-ing! 捞啊捞!

Jing Yi is as wacky as ever. Can even pose for the camera while everyone is busy. Haha
The 7 of us (from left): Yi Xin, Hui Ying, Shi Hui, Shun Wei, Joan, Jing Yi, Erina
Finished! Joan said you must finish eating your yusheng and your dreams and wishes will come true!
Yi Xin and Joan. Me and Jing Yi in the background. Whatever we were trying to do. Haha
Shi H...no. Siew Hoon (whaha) and Shun Wei
See! Joan can just go join the SuperStar now lo! So pretty and can sing!

Watched a bit of The Maid at my place, I didn't really watch it la. Can't stand horror movies. Can haunt me for days! The last proper horror show I watched was The Ring 1. In primary 6. And I haven't went into the cinema for such shows thereafter. I'm that lousy. Haha.

Yi Xin and Shi Hui covering their ears while watching The Maid

Had steamboat for near 2 hours? Heh. Like fun. Had wine to go with, and you can see Joan and Jing Yi going red. And we were suaning Jing Yi for quite some time, aheM. bLeH.

Long Live Our Friendships!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....... (we yam-ed for quite a while) SENGG!!!
The feast
Drunk. See how red they are
Nothing can stop them

The soup was nice! Too bad I was too full to go on lo.

And after everything Yi Xin and I cleared the table and washed the dishes. I'm bullied. No la I'm host ma so it's ok.

See the poor Lionerella clearing up
So much to wash!
Poor old hunched maid. Please be nice to her to make her happier
7 of us! Formal (don't look at Jing Yi though)
7 of us! Crazy!

Watched TV, talked, joked around...spent most of our time in front of the television sets. Presented Joan with the birthday present - hamsters - that I went to get for her this morning with my brother. Didn't notice that one of them had a swollen foot. Sigh. Felt so bad. Like kuku never check properly.

The hamsters

They left at 11pm plus, after we settled some accounting stuff. Heh. You know? O$P$.

Love y'all! Muacks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you all too. LOVE YOU ALL.

THanks.. =)
REally..
The two hamsters are now officially Paris and Nicole.(The whiter one is Nicole)

erina said...

Haha =D Muacks!