Saturday, February 04, 2006

Just another day

Chey I got cheated. Sam came after all today, there was a change in schedule. Didn't expect to see him at the shop but recognised him by the hair before I even saw him.

Anyway, I didn't do any presentation today. See how lazy I am? A couple of reasons to go with it though, not excuses FYI, because it's either no one comes into the shop, or I don't know what to introduce to them (I have to see what they wear and pop out a question or something), or when customer flow is 'intense', they usually already know what they want. Sigh. So, zero sales today. One customer called me and studied me for a moment and still said nothing so I said I could speak Mandarin.

There was this uncle quite cute. He's rich I guess. He bought the Nokia 7260 if I didn't get the model wrong. He chose a number that has three digit 8s in it, so he will huat ma. Well, this uncle carries a pure gold (no silver at all, everything is gold) Rolex watch, 'Five matchsticks' you'd say. Yes. He also has a bundle of cash full of those bigger notes, not just a couple, but you'd say a stack. And he was saying if he wins the 4D lottery tomorrow he won't forget us because of his phone number. And when I was standing beside him while my colleague is attending to him, something caught my eye. 23 06 19XX. This uncle has the same birthdate as me! So I was like, 'Uncle, ler eh seh jit ka wa sio siang leh!' meaning 'Uncle, your birthdate is the same as mine!' YeP. And I added on, 'Uncle ler jin eh huat liao! Huat liao!' i.e. 'Uncle you really strike a fortune already!' Heh. And I hope my parents and this uncle tio 4D tomorrow. Haha.

There's MJ alumni band practice tomorrow... How to go sia? Got to work! Ahem.

And moreover, if I really want to work in an office, then let's say it's a 5.5 days a week thing, how am I going to go about it? Because, HSC alumni band pract may be on Saturday mornings, and if I get to go to the MJ band pract, then Hai Sing how? Zzzz. So many things. So so so many things.

No comments: