Saturday, February 18, 2006

Bill sorrows

Bill sorrows
I have never had this huge bill coming my way. Usually my phone bill is around $30-$40+. Sometimes exceed also not that bad. Received a bill today. It's $76+. Can someone kill me?

DIE! 1229 smses. I got 900 free. Not enough! Haha. Die.

At work
Crazy lo. Things went fairly well until near closing. You see, this very middle-aged couple came in and was looking for the Samsung SGH X640C. So I told them I was promoting those i-mode series of phones, I can't help much and they have to check with the counter. Nevertheless I continued talking about i-mode to them la, and they looked at the promotions, not bad. I dunno why, but as I speak they get more interested but the auntie forgot to bring her IC. Sad they had to go.

They came back! And when my colleague told them no more $200 Takashimaya voucher, they went mad. The uncle flared up and accused my colleague of cheating them. Please lo, my colleague haven't start the paperwork yet if really bluffing we confirm finish everything then tell you right? Wah. I was serving a customer and didn't notice them raising their voices. Then the uncle told his wife to leave then they started to argue outside the shop. The uncle was telling my colleague why didn't I tell them beforehand. I've never in my life seen the voucher in the shop and it slipped off my mind! I have never talked about the voucher to any customers lo. I didn't dare leave the shop for quite a while.

Home
Had a tiff with my dad and sister this morning before I went to work. Won't say why, but I remembered myself being very kiddy and cried like whatever! My mum even had to 'orh la orh la' to me and wipe my tears off. But really la the stupid call woke me up early in the morning of course I'd be unhappy. Haha. So pampered! However it's been an awfully long time since I remembered myself being this disgusting. But I was very angry!

Contract ending soon
I can upgrade my phone soon! I think I want a not too small or too slim phone. A candy bar phone with 3G functions. Wanted the N70 in ivory/auburn but I heard complains about the model and also a lot of people have it. Eyeing other brands other than Nokia. But I've come to like N80 and 6280 white.

Sony Ericsson...the 3G phone W900i (if I didn't get the model wrong) is too expensive and I don't need those walkman sort of functions. Don't wanna harm my ears. Not many other phones that I fancy, so this is it.

Samsung...almost all the phones are clamshells if not the phone will be black in colour. Not for me.

LG...I don't know LG well. Star5 don't carry too much of its models I heard.

Motorola...I seriously don't fancy slim phones.

So why is it Nokia again? Can I have other choices? Don't say NEC to me, they're clamshells.

Girlfriend.

No comments: