Thursday, February 02, 2006

Do elixirs really exist?

I'm not trying to insult Yi Xin here or whatsoever la, but I'm just mentioning that she went to a doctor about her skin condition today. On her way there she sms-ed me and told me that she'll be a ravishing beauty when she comes out. Like funny eh? Must be thinking the clinic or whatsoever has got some elixirs. She was just joking anyway la.

'You think the doctor got 仙丹 ah?' I asked.

And I was thinking, you can try asking the doctor for 咸蛋. Salted egg. And you'll really look cool. Like Ultraman. Why?

咸蛋超人 saves the day! By fighting off the bad skin monster

No Yi Xin I'm not trying to mock you la. Just... Thought of it. A laugh, in fact. If it is funny.

So do elixirs really exist? In the past perhaps. Now... Nah. Don't think so. The world would be a perfect place then. Like those who insist that they sing in tune and at the correct pitch going to participate in the American Idol auditions. They need elixirs to correct their vocals.

By the way, when is SuperBand on Channel U starting? I like teamwork.

No comments: