Friday, February 17, 2006

I'm for Josh Groban

Some of you should know that Josh Groban sang 'You Raise Me Up' ...you can hear from here. Just click play on the top right corner and make sure it is showing 'You Raise Me Up'. It's a really beautiful song! Mesmerised. Haha. And you can go on listening to his other songs ya. Haha.

And then I heard the Westlife version of the song. Well...maybe it's a biased viewpoint but I find JG's nicer! The instrumentation and the arrangement is superb, whereas WL's is like quite empty and not as full and not as climatique. Did I use the vocabulary correctly?

But anyway, Josh Groban is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo charming!

为何我有一种绝望的感觉?

WAH Hiao really hiao hiao liao! *hints*

I'm really afraid to hurt and lose this friend. What if I say the wrong things?

No comments: