Monday, February 13, 2006

Sales? On-off.

Haven't been blogging for the weekend, and just going to summarise things up la. May be a long summary though.

Beginning to be able to talk more to my colleagues at the shop la...so time passes much easier these days.

When I had my off day on Wednesday, no i-mode phones were sold. Then on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I think I didn't close any sales. Oh the guy up there (read: oh my god). But had 2 sales today la. Already quite disappointed (no offence to Yi Xin) because there were actually 5 who were interested yet only 2 phones were sold. And the Valentine's promotion wasn't as attractive. I don't think I saw anyone getting the other pair phones.

I want to remember the customers I had today. So, (in order of appearance)
Customer No. 1: A Chinese family. Dad likes clamshell phones, yet Mum was the decision-maker. So I was convincing the Mum instead. Time for them to rush somewhere else but they came back after an hour plus nevertheless. Closed this sale.

Customer No. 2: A Malay middle-aged couple. The Husband is a very funny man, very dramatic. They came in around the early afternoon. Came back when the shop was going to close, at 8pm plus. Closed this sale. The Husband said that he came back because the way I told him bout the sales thing is very good. Really? I hadn't told him enough. Haha. But he's a great customer honestly. Just that if the phone doesn't go well for him, I'll be afraid if he flares up. The Wife was only laughing and commenting a bit the whole time.

Customer No. 3: A Chinese man nearing retirement age. He came to check how to enter iOCBC through i-mode. It's OCBC Securities, more of a stock market thing. I thought that the whole thing went well for him already. He said he'll consider. But he didn't come back.

Customer No. 4:
A Chinese mother-son pair. The Son had requested for the NEC N411i before coming in. The Mother came in to say that they paid their bills at the S.A.M. machine but it didn't puke out the receipt. So had to go the extra trouble of calling 1633 blah blah blah, and all of a sudden, the Son changed his mind and said he didn't want to change the phone anymore. Cheat my feelings.

Customer No. 5: A young Chinese couple who dropped by and asked for the pair phones. In the end they didn't get. Were like so interested lo. Cheat my feelings.

And several other customers who approached my colleagues for the i-mode phones on promotion, but didn't buy.

T_T

For Saturday and today there is this part-timer whom I had never met before but she had been working for quite some time already. Got a full-time job somewhere else. Clicked well with her. Sad she only came for work on these two days. Won't be seeing her anymore..till then. And on Saturday she and the 'uncle colleague' kept suaning me and Sam. And Sam's skin can get pretty thick. Ha. Her character is funny la, like lightens up the mood in the shop. Makes me feel happier while working too. =)

Tomorrow's off day! Going to town with Yi Xin for shopping. Going to Bugis, may drop by Suntec. See how things go la. We're supposed to watch Memoirs of a Geisha...but Golden Village disappointed me. How can Chronicles of Narnia be showing for a month plus yet Geisha is only showing at Yishun and Tiong Bahru for tomorrow? Feel so cheated. Ha. Neverrr mind. Sigh.

Valentine's is coming. And I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooo awfullllllllly loneely!!! This stupid thought kept coming to me, telling me that I'm not supposed to be alone. But I am! Sigh. Life's difficult.

They said the results for the A levels will be out next week. So scary. I'm so worried. Soooo worried.

No comments: