Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Not Stupid Too

It's a good show! Really. A nice movie to catch. Where there are funny parts, there are very sad and touching parts too! Watched with Yi Xin, Joan and Ju Ling.

Saw an MJ girl acting in the show as calafare. Don't wanna comment.


The funny parts were hilarious, I don't know if I'm exaggerating because I remembered laughing very hard. It's not those typical J Team varieties that you can't be bothered to even look at.

The sad parts were really...so touching! Was tearing but didn't cry la. But they were really touching.

A good storyline to tell you about parents in Singapore lo, even though it was quite typical. But the way the story is portrayed is good, though can get a bit too comical sometimes.

I hate to admit this, but Shawn Lee and Joshua Ang really grew up! They're more manly and are more handsome now.

You guys should try watching if you haven't!

No comments: