Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Shopped

Yi Xin wanted to look for jeans so we went to Bugis on a jeans search. Nothing much really pleased her. She went back with tops instead. I went back with blisters T_T poor me. Haha. It's the shoes la.

It's 1am plus now...It's Valentine's Day. A day of the celebration of love. Why don't I be happier about it. Yeay. It's Valentine's. Yeay. Yeay.

Sigh.

So sad. Still gotta work (since I got no one to occupy my time with). And I think all those I'm working with later at the shop are all married and living in bliss already! T_T Haha. Erina's at it again. So lonely. Haha. What a poor thing I am!

Never mind la. Think I'm going to live through some more VDays alone. Siggghhhhh. Just moaning to myself la. Actually you all can just ignore this post, you know. =P

No comments: