Sunday, February 05, 2006

Busy day

It's the first time that I saw the shop being so busy. Like every second will have at least a group of customers in the shop. I had the chance to do a FEW presentations, however... ah never mind. Anyway sold an NEC N411i and a Samsung S410i today. Quite ok la, almost sold one more of the 411i. Need to think of ways to clear stock for these both models also.

The shop was so busy that there was even a loooooooooong queue! Till nearly the outside of the shop. And guess who was at the queue? BENEDICT GOH! Doesn't ring a bell? Remember that Wheel of Fortune Singapore host? He approached me! And asked some stuff about phonebook memory that I couldn't help. Haha. He's so charming up front. As in face to face. Really. Oh my. Then people kept turning to look at him bet they were envious that I got to talk to him! =D Hahahaa 臭美啦 Erina Lim! And he approached me (I repeat)! The sad thing is, when I talked to him I was quite flustered and my hair was ultra messy. My flower horn hairstyle was hilly instead. Hahaa.

Lost count of how many customers who thought I couldn't speak Chinese.

Jing Yi came to visit in the evening. Zat came later in the night. So nice.

People actually come to me and tell me 'StarHUT' or 'StarHARK' or somewhere along that line. Please close your mouth after 'hut' or 'hark'. HUBB. HUBBBBBBB.

I feel ultra useless when I'm at this job lo seriously. Like it's hard to talk to people who will raise their hand to your face to stop you from talking. Some also 勉强 let you talk talk talk. Tell you I talk about the i-mode thing can talk for very long one. Haha. Then now when I see people around I'll feel even more useless because usually they come in with a purpose. I want an office job. Any offers?

I honestly miss Sam la. Like his company is so nice, makes me feel more secure at work in a way that someone will always be there. And he can make me laugh whole heartedly. Now it's like, who? Hope I'll get to know another good friend at work, hopefully is a girl this time. Heh.

Hazel said yes to Ju Ling about leaving early for MJ alumni band practice. So most probably I can too, but I don't know how to make up for the hours you see. It's like probably I'll have to work for a few hours on my off days which is quite obliging. Need to clarify a lot of things la. Wait. Wait. Zzz.

No comments: