Monday, February 06, 2006

Bad day.

Felt extremely awful today. Sigh. Work was bad. I think I'm quite an attention seeker, but I don't ask for it, and when I am in a place with people but still all by myself I feel very down. Very very down. Like no one to pay attention to me or even care about me. Feel so much like an outsider.

Went out for a break, bought sushi and shopped around the mall. Dropped by a music school and saw a stickman figurine playing the tuba. I want that! And behind that display was a stickman playing an er-hu. Bought that for my brother as he plays the er-hu (duH) but didn't buy the tuba one. Yet.

Visited Yi Xin at her shop and Joan came down too. Three of us ate together at a kopitiam and chatted but since I needed to get home and Joan had got to give tuition, we left after a while. We talked about getting yu-sheng when they come to my place for steamboat tomorrow... And Joan suggested the Sakae Sushi one. Heh. So I'm going to try call and order it.

The top one is the yu-sheng we are getting

Went home and things only got worse. Sigh. Don't wish to talk about it. Sigh...

So horrible. I want to get out of this job.

I miss a lot of people, including you who are reading this. Missing a lot of people I miss. Sigh.

No comments: