Thursday, February 23, 2006

Continued

Oh back from the wedding already. It was at this Chinese restaurant at Yishun Safra Country Club. And you know what, the food was horrible. The cold dish had stale overcooked prawns. The sharks' fin was gluey, to the extent that there were lumps of yet-dispersed starch in the soup. Roasted pork wasn't crispy. Overall was the worse banquet I had ever tasted in my entire life. Best is at Grand Copthorne Hotel.

But anyway, because we were at Yishun Safra quite early, my dad decided to bring me to the fruit machine room (a.k.a. jackpot) to let me have an experience. Started out with $20. And guess what? Left the room with about 15 times of that so balance up. Heh. I won most of the money. And I didn't get a single cent of the winnings. T_T But you guys must really be careful when you go gambling. Can get very addictive.

I look like a giant beside the bride. I like her gown though
The petals that I was supposed to throw as the bride and groom marches to the stage
Me, my brother
Mine and dad's glasses. Added the cherries and pineapples from the cold dish
Shared a table with this cute cousin

Nothing much la, can't really voice out my opinions about the groom openly here anyway. Doesn't matter la haha.

No comments: