Sunday, February 05, 2006

Made it to MJ alumni band practice!

Heh. I made it to the practice. Don't ask me how. =)

Quite enjoyed the practice! Heh. We played Mononoke and Anastasia. Not that Anastasia is a bad song la, but I seriously can't get used to it because it feels so secondary school. Haha. And when I played that I felt so... so back in Hai Sing haha. 'Cos Hai Sing a lot of such things one. Bo bian, not good ma. And the band was not good. The sound was super rusty, can hear that a lot of them haven't been playing for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Haha. Anything la, enjoyed it nevertheless. First ever band practice of MJ alumni! Sadly no photos were taken to 'commemorate' this day. I brought a camera though. Felt no obligation to take a photo just now.

Anyway, felt odd when I left the shop slightly early just now, because that will be the last time I'll see Sam! More or less the last time la, won't see him as often anymore lo. And I'm feeling so sad about it. Sigh. Why him of all people?! Yi Xin just told me that her friend is stationed at the Suntec City outlet where Sam will be at permanently. So good lo, I know that Sam will be a good friend to her more or less la. Sigh. Feeling so odd. And sad actually. Hope got new people behind the counter then.

Hope I'll be more hardworking tomorrow, like whoever I see just chiong for them! Though I know I won't la. Haha. Because customer flow very weird, when there are people there will be a lot of people. When there are none there really is no customer in the shop. Ha. And I don't like to talk to people with kids lo. 'Mummy! Mummy! I want to see! I want to see!!!' So irritating sometimes they'll just take the phone and like split it apart. I can't give them my demo phone of course. I'll need to compensate if there are damages, as said in the contract.

By the way, made a sale this morning. But actually the guy already know that he want the NEC N411i phone la, just that he was happy with the i-mode service. He doesn't have a lot of questions la, and seemed like he liked the service so let him have it, duH. Haha. He's a nice customer also la. =D

Sigh. Hope tomorrow will be better!

No comments: