Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tired eyes and shows

I just completed 1 Litre of Tears.

A few more pieces of tissue paper, but I didn't cry at all at the last episode. Could be because I was having dinner and watching it at the same time so was kind of distracted. Well maybe one day I should watch it again, but not so soon.

While watching the show, I felt a kind of pitiness. For myself. Like how I'm spending my time, my life, and whether I've been appreciating the things and events and especially the people around me.

I had/have chances to love, unlike Aya; I have chances to run around (though I don't), unlike Aya; I have chances to do good for others in various ways, unlike Aya; I have chances to write, type, speak, sing a merry tune, and do many many things I took for granted. Unlike Aya.

I am not a person who is good and wise enough to appreciate what I have completely, I'd be an odd out from this society. 'Cos hardly any normal person will stand at a spot, look at the sky, and appreciate and smile at how wide and blue it is. Singaporeans walk too fast to be able to appreciate something as such. I want to love myself, love my own life, love what I have. But I just can't do these wholeheartedly.

~~~~~

A whole day's work and a few hours of sleep were toiling me today.

Don't have the habit of sleeping early.

Been looking at data, verifying them, then make notes with my sleepy eyes. I pray that there are no errors! Thank goodness I can take the transport starting tomorrow, so I can happily sleep more.

I have a novel to complete by Friday, two DVDs to complete by Thursday. And I have tired eyes to entertain. I doubt I'll be able to finish any of those, considering I have band practices on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Oh dear, all those travelling to and fro. Argh.

No comments: