Thursday, May 31, 2007

Raining lions and elephants

Went for the interview at YPS yesterday morning hurhur. Then realised that my working hours are from 0800 to 1700. Pay is therefore $6.35/hr. So sad. Haha. Never mind la.

I think the interview wasn't really an interview, it was more like a chat session with the vice-principal. I guess she was quite excited that ex-students do come back etc. So chatted a bit with her and a teacher whom I can't really remember.

The VP asked me who was my form teacher in Pri 6 and my-oh-my I forgot. Whahahhaa. I saw Pin Ting, a good friend in primary school, today. So from her I remembered my form teacher as Mdm Rohaiza (or was it Ro'aiza). Whaha. I only remembered my favourite teacher I think. I didn't really like Mdm Rohaiza whahahahhaha. And my favourite teacher is still in YPS! I doubt she'll remember me, I wasn't so much of an impression last time. But I remembered going to her place as a class and had fun.

Back to the point, I couldn't give the VP an answer. So the teacher, the VP and I talked a bit about the school at my time.

Things changed toooooo much. The block where we had lessons was long gone due to renovation, and there are like, 7 storeys in the block plus a lift. The present general office was where the staff room was. I remember going into the staff room to find my Girls' Brigade teacher-in-charge like all the time. Hahaha. 'Cos I was very 'enthusiastic' about helping out that time. Muahaha. Even the canteen changed! It was no longer the way I remember it to be. Sighhhh.

Never mind, I'll just be good and sit in the office doing typing all the time. Hope I won't fall asleep though. Heh heh. I'll walk to school on Monday. Last day at UPS tomorrow.

When I went to school yesterday morning and there was a mild drizzle. When I came out, it was pouring. Like the Guy up there was really pouring pails and pails of water down. And I got soooo drenched (I had an umbrella), it was no way I could go back to UPS to work. So I went back home to change. Also to get my tuba mouthpiece which I forgot.

So I got a new job, byebye UPS, hello YPS.

But I think I'll return to UPS the next holiday.

No comments: