Saturday, May 05, 2007

Then how?

Tomorrow's Saturday already. And I haven't made up my mind if I were to go for practice or Swensen's.

I told them I won't be going practice. And I think I made clear that I cannot make it to Swensen's.

Then where am I going? Argh. 烦恼.

And there's a band exchange tomorrow afternoon. Wanna go...but cannot make it. Sigh. Everything just have to go against my way and whenever I'm free, I have nothing to do. And things clash.

The thing I'm (extremely, actually) pissed about is that the Swensen's vouchers are due next year. 2008. And it just has to take place tomorrow of the entire year.

Then how? How? How? How?

It's a matter of responsibility if I choose to go for practice, you see. It's not that I reaaaallllyyy wanna go, I have to travel back to Pasir Ris from hall if I were to go for practice. Sigh.

I am bloody pissed. >=(

I hope my section and Ju Ling won't be pissed if I don't turn up.

And I wonder why I am bothering to choose between the two. Might as well not go for both and I'll be a sad person.

Grr.

No comments: