Sunday, May 20, 2007

No posts!

Wow I haven't been blogging for quite some time already. Muaha. Work has been quite tiring, I haven't really gotten used to waking up bright and early =P

Got blisters on my feet, because I hardly wear my shoes and heels. There's a dress code at UPS, so I can't wear slippers and wear anything clothings I like. So I'm facing a crisis.

Sighhhhhhh.

~~~~~

Just came back from Joan's place, the seven of us stayed over at Joan's for the night and it was quite nice la. Haha. I think it was the first time that we actually spent a lot of time together.

No pictures taken. =C

~~~~~

I emailed to schools in the vicinity along with my resume and applied for admin asst positions. I emailed East Spring Primary, Ngee Ann Sec, Yumin Primary (my primary school!) and Hai Sing Catholic. In all, only East Spring and Yumin replied. The former has no positions for an administrative assistant. The latter called the other day but they needed people to start immediately and I'm stuck at UPS. So too bad lo. =C

I don't mind a not-so-high pay when working at East Spring/Ngee Ann 'cos I can walk to the schools in 2 minutes and 7 minutes respectively, so I can come home for lunch. Transport and meals saved! Heh. But too bad la. Maybe I'll try again next holiday.

No comments: