Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sigh.

I'm kind of irritated that my dad stopped the subscription for the Straits Times. Now I feel weird waking up in the morning with no English newspapers to accompany me for breakfast. Sooo many years that we've been subscribing, I had the habit of munching away while reading newspapers. Therefore...I had been pretty slow in getting to know the latest news. I don't like to eat breakfast in front of the computer with the ST website loaded. It just feels different that you're not reading the hardcopy.

=(

Anyway, I got a bit down, I don't know why, due to the deaths of two NSF killed in Taiwan when a jet crashed into the storeroom they were in. One just turned 24, the other was 19. So freaking young. Means the 19-year-old guy, 3rd sgt Isz, is as old as me. I just can't imagine how hurt their families will be. Sighhh. Though I don't know them but I got rather emo. 3rd sgt Isz was from AJC and was Amy's fellow councillor back then. It's like...I dunno. Feels very weird. Feels so close. Life is really unpredictable. Sigh.

No comments: