Friday, December 01, 2006

I want to have a good rest.

I want to destress and do something not regarding work.

start time
0036.

Name
Erina.

Nickname
I don't think I have one.

If you were a Skittle, what colour you want to be?
Sour red.

Chinese zodiac
Rabbit.

Hair colour
Black.

Eye colour
Black to dark brown. I don't know. I don't go staring at myself.

Height
171cm.

Favourite colour
Maybe red? Depends.

Glasses
Yes.

Bunjee jumping?
I want to try. I need one now.

Jumped off a building?
What do you think?

Dumped someone?
Yep.

Been arrested?
Nope.

Tp'd someone's home?
What's tp?

Won something?
Ya.

Be rejected?
Of course.

Been to a funeral?
Yep. Several times.

Used a lighter?
No whenever I need to light up birthday cake candles I rub two sticks together and wait till they produce some flame and then try to light the candles but may end up burning the entire cake.

Been on stage?
Countless of times.


FAVOURITE

Season
Autumn and summer. I don't like it when it's hot but I don't really like winter I think. Never been thru the four seasons before. Been thru Vivaldi though.

Food
A lot. Pizza. Sushi. Food that I cooked. Some hawker fare. Most cheesy stuff.

Ice cream flavour
Vanilla and mint.

School subject
Uh. Math.

Person
My mum and dad. I know those are two people instead of a person, but I like them both.

Book (s)
A lot. Roald Dahl's children's books especially. Angels and Demons was the first book that thrilled me while reading. Five People You Meet In Heaven. Tuesdays with Morrie. And many many more. But I don't really re-read books.

Movie (s)
A number too. The Lion King. Finding Nemo. Cars. Pirates of the Carribean.

Song (s)

Mostly Josh Groban's and David Tao's. But recently I heard this Kenangan Terindah by Samsons, an Indonesian band. The song's quite nice.


Park

Not really any that I like..East Coast Park maybe.


State

Singapore is the entire state.


Place
Home


Sport to watch

Soccer


Band
...HSCCB and MJCSB, ha.


Letter (s)

E


Restaurant
Not many. Not a very restaurant kind of person. $$$.


Cartoon character
Don't think I really like any.


TV station
None..not really a very TV person.


Name for a son

Anything but Tom, Dick or Harry.


Name for my daugter
For your daughter? Call her Merry.


DO YOU PREFER

Chocolate or vanilla
Vanilla if you're talking about ice-cream.


Long relationship or short
Long for good ones.


Dogs or cats
Both!


Scary movies or comedies
Comedies


Short hair or long

I'm fine with both, but I feel like having short hair sometimes.


Croutons or bacon bits

Croutons


Kissing or hugging
Free hugs, anyone?


FIRST THING THAT COMES INTO YOUR MIND

Mexicans
Sombreros


School
Exams. Damn.


Grass
Green.


Canada
Maple leaf.


Mouse
Flowers for Algernon


Hands
To write.


FOR THE PAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU...


Watched a movie
No. The last time I watched a movie was in July. Don't even know if I remember HOW to watch a movie. Do I get tickets after the movie?


Talked on a phone
Yep.


Threw up
Nope.


Drank a glass of water
Yes. A kopitiam glass of water.


Done drugs
I've done enough to kill myself.


Read a book or magazine
Textbooks.


Watched TV
Yes a bit.


Look in a mirror
Yup.


Taken a shower
Yep.


Taken a picture
No.


Listened to music
Now.


Kissed someone
No.


Told someone you like them
No.


Choose TEN people to do this quiz
You, you,
you, you, you, you, you, you, you and you.

No comments: