Thursday, December 07, 2006

Basil's Garage Sale

Basil, the exchange student from Switzerland, had a garage sale to clear his stuff before he left for a trip before he heads back to Switzerland. And it was some sort of farewell for him from us.

The note he left in the lift
With his beloved plant
The Swiss goodies!!! The cheese was a bit too strong for my liking though
Items up for garage
Guys who went to his room

Girls who went to his room
Autographing
Singing Auld Lang Syne
Ai Lin, Juli and me posing with Basil

This is his pig! So cute. Four-leaf clover for good luck
Anything wrong with the laptop? Guess.
Well nothing is actually wrong. Just that it's a Qwertz keyboard rather than a Qwerty that we use
Stamps I got from him! Their stamps are very pretty
He took a picture of one of the wandering lizards at Level 2 and printed it. Damn nice though I hate geckos

So I don't know if I'm gonna see Basil in my life again, I hope I do! It'll be nice =) We can look for him if we go to Switzerland. Take care my first Swiss friend!

No comments: