Saturday, December 23, 2006

I've got a new guy

I mean......a new LION.

LION.

Hahahahhahahaaaa. Lions are guys right. =D

Say hi to No. 34

Got it at the Isetan roadshow at Tampines Mall's concourse. Or atrium. Whatever you call it.

And today. (that was yesterday) I got another lion! But because it's not exactly a full-bodied plush, I didn't count it in the 'series'.


A toothbrush holder~!!!!

Sis got it for me. At the same atrium. I'm going to use it in hall. Uh, but I'm using it at home first. Till I move in.

Oh, and guess where's this lion at?


Haha it's in my dad's car, at where I usually sit. =D Ta-daaa. It's some clutch to the seatbelt. You can slot your handphone there too. Or MP3 player, the like.


I got a pig one for mum as a birthday present since she likes it.

No comments: